Monday, July 23, 2012

Blue Daze

Blue Daze - beautiful bright blue flowers!  I love it.  It's a hanging pot in the large section of the front garden.  They bloom just about every other day.  But warning - don't even think about not watering them daily!!

If you skip a water day, they let you know - the leaves shrivel up.  My parents had a hanging basket of blue daze.  They went on vacation and didn't water it.  I stopped by their house and thought, "Oh my gosh, it's dead."  It was brown as brown could be... I gave the hanging plant a thorough watering, stopped by the next day and it was already perking back up.  So don't give up on this little guy.  He needs water daily, but he'll come back too!


I wish there were more blue blooming flowers.  I'd get them in a heartbeat!

This might be the end of the front garden by the door.  Oh, wait, there's a vine I left out, but I grow that same vine in the backyard garden, so I'll get to that later.  I also have a rose garden and hibiscus garden.  Those are next up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment