Saturday, June 23, 2012

Greetings

My husband will shake his head when he sees I have another blog.  My main blog, fleurdealeta.blogspot.com is getting bombarded with my flora posts.  I'm so excited about my gardens (yes, plural) that I decided to dedicate a blog to my adventures in gardening.

I used to work full time.  I'd come home exhausted and irritated.  The best I could muster was eating supper and going to sleep.  I grew things in the garden.  Weeds.  Very.  Very.  Healthy.  Weeds.

Currently, I'm looking for work and have found new joys in life.  I love to cook *gasp*  (fleurdefood.blogspot.com), film editing, and .. I love to garden :)  

I'm a converted morning person.  Waking up at 5am before the sunrise and watering the garden is a delight.

There's so much creativity and thought that has to go into a garden.  If you don't think about what you're doing, you'll be wasting a lot of money.

Fortunately for me, I had incredibly helpful friends who advised and helped me along the way.

Looking forward to sharing more!

No comments:

Post a Comment